Sunday, February 14, 2016

New! Bonchon Chicken, Bibimbowl



First food post! Yey! Lol!!

Tonight I'll talk about... Bonchon Chicken's new product, which is the Bonchon Bibimbowl. It is inspired by the Korean meal called Bibimbap which literally meant "mixed rice".
Bonchon's bibimbowl costs  99php each for ala carte and 155php for a complete meal with drinks and soup.


This is the third time I've ordered this so far, I always choose chicken... because I don't like beef, I find them hard to chew. Burgers are excluded hahaha!
So here it is the chicken bibimbowl. It looks almost the same as it looks like on the advertisement only the ads are more neat (well of course! *insert my bestfriends voice here*). So they have carrots, chicken, fried eggs, dried seaweed/nori... I dunno how it's called in Korean. And then there's spicy sweet and sour sauce in the middle. And as you can see they used a bowl...look at all the rice down there.

As you normally eat a bibimbap, you mix it first... who doesn't mix it? It's supposed to be mixed people!
Tada!! done mixing!
There, done mixing...

Bonchon's Bibimbowl tastes great honestly, the ingredients compliment each other well, and I like how they used fried chicken on it. Plus it's price is pretty cheap, it will really satisfy your hunger.
But sadly.. I prefer Mr. Kimbob's Bibimbap, why? Let's see... I think Bonchon's version lacks some spicy factor in it? Plus Mr. Kimbob uses sunny side-ups on their bibimbaps which adds to the flavor of their meal. The sauce they (Bonchon) put isn't enough to cover all those ingredients. It still tastes good though. I'll probably have another bowl when I go to SM.

No comments:

Post a Comment